Return / Exchange Information
You may return the eligible product back at within 7 days of receipt. A Return Authorization number and a valid Invoice are required for all returns, exchanges or refunds. Merchandise must be in new condition and in original package, all the parts and packaging materials should be included. The original shipping or delivery charges are non-refundable. All refunds are subject to 20% restocking fee.
Customer takes full responsibility to measure their space and make sure that the furniture will fit and will clear all doorways, stairways or elevator. Customer takes full responsibility for ordering the correct configuration, size, material and color.
Shade, texture and grain variations can occur in natural products, such as leather, stone and wood. Color representations may be vary based on computer settings and display technologies and cannot be disputed by the customer.
For security purposes our website is very strict in accepting payment information. Please ensure that your name and address are entered exactly as shown on your credit card's billing statement, including any punctuation or abbreviations. Though you may enter your address near perfect from memory, these tiny changes make a large impact on our system accepting your payment.
- Requesting a Return Authorization number:
- To begin the return process, please call (408) 593-0979 or email to email@example.com
- We will email you a Return Authorization (RA) number within 72 hours with return instructions on how to return the product.
- Shipping the product back to warehouse:
- Please repack the products for return in the original box with original packaging material and additional tags attached to merchandise. Do not mark the original box, improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
- Ship the product to the warehouse address provided on RA using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund. The package should be fully insured. We will not accept any uninsured packages.
- We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check on the progress of your return.
- In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and will hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct Fast Ship Furniture concerning what to do with the damaged product. If Fast Ship Furniture has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be moved out from warehouse and donated.
- All returns are subject to 20% restocking fee. The cost of shipping or delivery and return fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Once the returned item has been received, verified and also confirmed to be free of damage, modification or wear, the refund will be processed.
- The refund will be given in the original form of payment. Cash and check payments will be refunded via company check and will only be issued regular postal service.
- Items returned without the proper RA# may delay the refund process. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
- Please be patient during this period as it may be a lengthy process, due to transportation management and circumstances that are out of the reach of both parties. Please refrain from submitting a charge-back with your card company as this will affect the refund process due to possibly taking up to 180 days to complete meditation.
- Special purchases, including: special orders, specials of the week, clearance items, closeout items, floor models, etc.
- Any item that has been modified or used in any way, or that has been assembled or installed.
- Any item that is not in resalable condition.
- Any personal use products, such as mattresses, pillows and bedding.
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by Fast Ship Furniture
- Any item that has been altered, painted or fixed
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a full refund and return shipping will be deducted from the refunded amount.